- Thank you for using Bearning web site and services.
- This website is owned by Bearning, s.r.o., Zochova 6-8, 81103 Bratislava, Slovakia, ID: 36755222, registered in the Commercial Register of the District Court Bratislava I, Section Sro, Insert No. 45160 / B and operated by Bearning, s.r.o. and/or Bearning LLC, a Delaware company in the USA, with a principal office in Rockville, Maryland, USA (both referred to as “Bearning” or “we”).
- To use some parts of the Bearning website (e.g. E-learning) and benefit from our services, you have to sign up and create a Bearning account by completing a registration form. You can also register to Bearning by using your existing account on another service (e.g. LinkedIn). Any use or access to Bearning web site by anyone under the age of 16 is prohibited.
- You agree to provide us with complete and accurate information upon registration and to keep such information accurate and up-to-date during the use of Bearning services. You are advised to keep your login credentials confidential. Bearning shall not be held responsible for unauthorized access to your account.
- The extent of the Bearning services to which you may have access to depends on the chosen Subscription Plan. Some parts of Bearning services are paid and you will have access to them if you pay the respective fee. Bearning may offer several subscription plans; the applicable Plan depends on your choice. The current prices of subscription plans are available on our website. Bearning does not offer refunds for subscription payments.
- The contents of this website are for general information and use only. Bearning may change the contents of this website at any time without notice.
- Bearning tries to keep the contents of our website current and to change and improve our services constantly. However, Bearning does not provide any warranty/guarantee in terms of accuracy, timeliness, completeness, or suitability of the information and documentation on this website.
- Bearning makes its best effort to keep the web site available according to industry standards. However, Bearning is not liable for temporary unavailability of the website service due to technical issues.
- Bearning is not liable for any loss of or damage to the user of this website in any case.
- This website contains links to third parties and other web sites. Bearning has no responsibility for the contents of the links. Using these links on Bearning website does not imply any endorsement of their use.
- Unauthorized use of this website is prohibited. Each user of this website takes into account that his/her Bearning account is personalized and agrees to use the contents and services of this website only personally. You are not allowed to share your Bearning account password, let anyone else access your account, or do anything that might put your account at risk. Access to another user’s account is not allowed.
- Any dispute arising out of the usage of this website is subject to the laws of Slovakia and the USA.
© Bearning, s.r.o. and Bearning LLC.
All rights reserved.
Copyright: This website contains know-how, documentation and design owned by Bearning.
All information and contents contained on this web site may not be reproduced, published or used by third parties in any form, apart from:
Printing or downloading the contents for personal/non-commercial use
Registered users authorized to use the web site contents in terms of their selected plan